304 / 316 Stainless Steel Aquatic Fitness Equipment Aqua Walker
Stainless steel 304/316
Slivery or customize color
Amusement water park/pool/spa
854 x 794x 1129mm
cycle water bike
Valid from 2016-01-15 until 2049-12-31
10000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
standard export carton
1 - 100
To be negotiated
Water Faery 304 316 Stainless Steel Aquatic Fitness Equipment Walker
Low Impact! Uses Natural Water Resistance!
Innovative and gentle, the Walker uses the water's natural buoyancy and resistance to build muscle mass without straining joints or exacerbating existing injuries. Providing a chance for people with small leg fractures, back pain, muscle spasms and Fibromyalgia to rehabilitate and tone muscles, aquatic therapy dramatically reduces your weight-bearing responsibility.
Obese and arthritic users will also benefit from the buoyant water environment that allows them to exercise pain-free. The hydrostatic pressure of the underwater space makes joint movement easier for users to track, preventing overextension and re-injury. When the pool is paired with the water Heater the warmth loosens muscles and improves circulation, which delivers healing nutrients and oxygen to injured tissue.
Designed for the aquatic pool, the Walker has a rust-resistant stainless-steel frame with legs that attach with steel ball bearings. The unit weighs a rugged 52 pounds and features high-quality plastic foot pads that can withstand constant submersion in chemical- or saltwater-filled pool water. If you want to rehab or build muscle without the stress of standard workouts buy the FitMax Aquatic Walker from ActiveForever today!
Aquatic Walker Features:
1. Perform aquatic workouts in your own backyard pool;
2. The buoyancy of water helps ease joints and muscles;
3. The Aquatic Walker is easy to use;
4. Constructed of rust-resistant stainless steel;
5. The legs of the Aquatic Walker are attached with ball bearings;
6. The warmth of the water during aquatic therapy assists in relaxing muscles increasing blood flow to injured areas;
7. Use water resistance to assist in the healing process;